Respect In Sports (RIS) Parents
- Effective the 2018-2019 season, Parents and Coaches are required to recertify their RIS course every four seasons.
- Please read the attached bulletin for information on how to recertify the RIS course. Note that recertification must be completed prior to player evaluations.
- Ensure that you choose the Southwest District as your home association.
- Your SWZ Hockey player registration for 2020-2021 will not be accepted until your family has completed/renewed the RIS Parents Course.
- If you are registering siblings that have not previously been registered, please add them to your RIS Parents account.
- As soon as at least one member of your family has completed the online, $12.60 one-hour RIS Parents Course, the qualification showing that your family has complied will be loaded onto your child's/children's files in the Hockey Canada Registry.
- The $12.60 course fee goes to the RIS Group, not to SWZ Hockey.
Any questions, please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to take the course - click here