Register for SWZ Summer Hockey Camps - Registration Form
Description of camps, skate times, locations & prices - Camp Details The camp prices are $150 for the ice slots that are 5 days/1.25 hours
Goaltenders can register for $50 for each 5 day camp within their age groups. There are 4 goaltender spots available for each hockey camp on a first-come basis. A confirmation email will be sent to every goalie in July.
Please also read the additional information and instructions below.
Each summer the Southwest Zone Hockey Association offers Summer Hockey Camps to players registered with SWAT, Confederation, or the Southwest Zone. These take place in the latter half of August and are designed to help players get into condition to prepare for hockey evaluations. Please ensure you look at the dates/ice times/arena(s) for the camp that you are registering for, there are a few camps with not all 5 days at the same time and arena.
NOTE - Please read the registration instructions on the forms as they will help you in the registration process. The registration process is connected to your TeamSnap account.
Coaches and assistant coaches are needed for SWZ summer hockey camps:
- Looking for experienced coaches to be head instructors and adults or U18-aged players to be on-ice assistants. Note that these are paid positions.
- Must be able to attend the camp all 5 days.
- Please register your interest using this online form - Coach Form
- The summer camp director will be confirming all coaches and assistant coaches in July.
- There will be an instructor orientation meeting which will include an on ice session.
1) Registration is confirmed only if PayPal payment is successfully completed (you are sent a receipt). All registration changes, errors, payments or questions regarding codes, etc... please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
3) Please Read the Hockey Camp Cancellation Policy before submitting the form.
Camp Cancellation Policy
If you have to cancel for any reason, cancellation fees are based on how far in advance we receive your cancellation notice in writing or through email notification.
- 60+ days prior - $50 transaction fee
- 31-60 days prior - Cancellation Fee of 50% of the original camp price
- 0-30 days prior - Cancellation Fee of 100% of the original camp price
South West Zone reserves the right to cancel a camp. We will do so at least 15 days prior to the beginning of the camp. In this event, you will be issued a full refund. Note: the maximum enrollment for each camp is 30 players.
All fees are applied to the camp for which you are registered. If you have to cancel for any reason, your deposit and all subsequent payments will be applied to the camp for which you have registered and cannot be transferred to an alternate camp. Transfers to another camp if there is available space may be made with the approval of the SWZ Hockey School Director.
Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies.
To guarantee your spot, register today!
Questions, contact email@example.com
*** not all skates will be at the same time or arena on all days for the week - click the link below for full details ***